Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Here I Am!

Hi! I would tell you my name, where I'm from, what school I go to and such, but honestly, I don't want any creepy stalkers. :) I live in Arizona and I like to think of myself as a professional ballerina-in-training. I have been dancing for six years now, and this summer, I am going to The Rock School of Dance's summer intensive for two weeks and I am so excited. I am the type to plan everything to be the exact way I want it. So I have been researching on the internet ever since my parents told me I could go. One thing that I discovered was that there weren't any good informational sites that were reliable and had everything you need to know all in one place. So I decided to create this blog to make a perfect site for almost everything you need to know about ballet. I will be updating it whenever I can and sharing useful posts and such. Until then, subscribe and share my link on facebook!
Thanks,
azBallerina

No comments:

Post a Comment